A special program for Riverside and San Bernardino Counties
(via Zoom, hosted by California Lawyers Association)
Diversifying the profession and our bench is critical for all Californians. Hear from the Governor’s Deputy Judicial Appointments Secretary, the new Chair of the Judicial Nomination Evaluation Committee, two sitting judges and a member of the local joint Judicial Selection Advisory Committee about the judicial appointments process and how to plan your path to the bench.
- Gonzalo C. Martinez, Deputy Judicial Appointments Secretary, Office of California Governor Gavin Newsom
- Stella Ngai, Chair, Judicial Nominees Evaluation (“JNE”) Commission
- Hon. Marsha Slough, Chair of the joint Riverside and San Bernardino Judicial Selection Advisory Committee
- Introductions by the Riverside County Superior Court Presiding Judge Hon. John Monterosso and San Bernardino County Superior Court Presiding Judge Hon. Michael Sachs
- Moderated by Hon. Raquel Marquez, Riverside County Superior Court
To submit questions in advance:
You must register for this event. Click here to Register.
Free Event, NO MCLE.
We’ll look forward to “seeing you” there.
Allison F. Tilton
Secretary of SWRCBA