Covid 19 Notice
The Association's monthly MCLE lunch meetings have been temporarily suspended since March, 2020 due to the Covid-19 Pandemic. Virtual meetings are currently scheduled.
Southwest Riverside County Bar Association
This program is collaboratively presented by the Riverside County Bar Association, San Bernardino County Bar Association, California Lawyers Association, Riverside County Barristers, Asian Pacific American Lawyers of the Inland Empire, Desert Bar Association, Hispanic Bar Association of the Inland Empire, Richard T. Fields Bar Association, Southwest Riverside County Bar Association, and the Judicial Council of California.
The Judicial Appointment Process:
What You Need to Know
- Gonzalo C. Martinez, Deputy Judicial Appointments Secretary, Office of California Governor Gavin Newsom
- Stella Ngai, Chair, Judicial Nominees Evaluation (“JNE”) Commission
- Hon. Marsha Slough, Chair of the joint Riverside and San Bernardino Judicial Selection Advisory Committee
- Introductions by the Riverside County Superior Court Presiding Judge Hon. John Monterosso and San Bernardino County Superior Court Presiding Judge Hon. Michael Sachs
- Moderated by Hon. Raquel Marquez, Riverside County Superior Court